понедельник, 6 марта 2017 г.

Strawberry Hand Pies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free

Strawberry Hand Pies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free



strawberry hand pies – low carb and gluten-free



Strawberry Hand Pies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free Fresh strawberries in a tender almond flour pastry crust. Low carb, gluten-free hand pies! Excuse me if I toot my own horn a little bit here, because I am pretty excited about this one. After much experimenting, I have managed to create a low carb, gluten-free pastry crust that holds together and yet still manages to be tender and flaky. With no eggs. Not one single egg, not even half an egg. Not even a few drops of egg white. While I have nothing against eggs in general, this is actually a huge breakthrough for me. If you have ever", "name": "Strawberry Hand Pies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free", "authors": []}, "link": {"locale": "en", "title": "Strawberry Hand Pies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free", "site_name": "All Day I Dream About Food", "description": "Fresh strawberries in a tender almond flour crust. Low carb, gluten-free strawberry hand pies.



Original article and pictures take http://alldayidreamaboutfood. com/2013/07/strawberry-hand-pies-low-carb-and-gluten-free. html#_a5y_p=1836596 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий